Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Portland, OR!

Portland, OR


Hey there, Blog Readers!

I wish life was more exciting and I had more things to blog about. Sorry. I got back from Portland, OR on Sunday. That city is amazing. I really liked it. It is really clean and has such a good energy. There are so many different neighborhoods, each with their own vibe. And tons of great restaurants. I wish I had more time to try them. My friends Jesse and his fiance Silvana gave me the grand tour. We got to spend the day with their amazing son, Silas. Quite a bundle of joy! I also got to visit my friend John and his Wing Shack he recently opened. Delicious Wings.

To see pictures from the trip just click on the picture of me on the plane.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Joe,

I'm so glad you made it safely to LA. I loved reading your blogs but unfortunately I couldn't hear a word you said on the video because I can't get any sound on my computer. Brendan has tried to fix it, but to no avail. You went to my favorite state. I love Oregon and next time you have to see the coast. The scenery is magnificent. Portland is a great city. I loved it. Bob Burke was reelected in the recent election. Kevin Cleary is the third selectman. Olson didn't make it. He ran a terrible campaign. It was so nasty and personal. Keep the blog going. I love to read about your adventures.
Love, Julie

Leo said...

Joe thanks for coming! I got very ill after you left though and felt like I was 12 years old snuggled up whining to my mother (Silvy) to get me some more "chicky-noodle". Horrible. Anyways I'm on your blog! Look at me! Portland is still great. I'm disappointed Silas doesn't get a shout out on this blog though.

Yeah Bob Burke! (he's my uncle)