Monday, December 31, 2007

Farewell LA...for now!

Hey blog watchers! I'm sorry I have been so remiss in posting to the blog. I have a one word excuse for you...holidays! I left LA on December 17th (thanks to my Aunt Julie for her frequent flier points!). I was set to return on January 7th but instead I will be extending my stay in NYC until the strike ends. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Here is a vlog with me and my buddy Erin Buckley. It documents our last days in LA. Enjoy!

A Christmas Vlog montage is in the the works! Patience is a virtue!

3 comments:

rebelgrrl said...

i just love your vlog. my husband and i check in with it every morning.
- herman and mildred of sunny santa clarita

lisa said...

Aww, sorry to see you go! Your vlogs have been fun and entertaining! Come back to LA soon!

Joe Gallagher said...

Thanks Herman, Mildred and Chizi. I am glad you enjoy my blog. I write it for you! lease let all of your friends know about it!