Thursday, March 20, 2008

New York City!

Hey Blog Watchers!

It's the moment you've all been waiting for! A new video blog or VLOG! I have spliced some footage together from my six weeks back in NYC. Some are from Celia's birthday party and some are from a party Mike and Charlie had at their apartment in Washington Heights. I had a great time at both! I was real tired by the end of both of them as well. Trying to entertain everyone with my amazing wit gets tiresome!

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank ALL OF YOU for all of your comments and emails! I have been trying my best to answer all of you individually but this is getting harder and harder to do with the increase in demand. I'm sorry! I'm only one person and there are literally 3 or 4 comments total! EASE UP!

If any of you, my fans, have a request for a vlog of something out here in LA; let me know! I like assignments!

Hope everyone is well!

Bloggedly yours,
Joe



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again you've created a video that should be played at someone's funeral. But I mean that in good way.

Joe Gallagher said...

Alec! I can't believe you would say that. There's nothing morbid about this vlog! It's pure enjoyment!

Jenny Lee said...

You're project is to go to an In and out burger and shoot yourself eating a burger. Oh, and also to a taco joint...and to a Crispo-esque restaurant...Oh, I'm not craving food in the US, at all. I'm happy eating sweet pickles with my pizza. :). Miss you joe!

zazzysu said...

You have too many white people in your life.

xo-
Leslie

Unknown said...

Lee was weeping throughout.

Unknown said...

I feel like it's the end of an era. I also feel like that video belongs at the end of a season of Dawson's Creek. Miss ya bro.

Jesse Tyler Ferguson said...

who died? i love your memorial videos.

Joe Gallagher said...

Dear Blog Watchers and Commenters-

First of all, thanks to all of you for writing. It really means the world to me.

Jenny- I'm afraid I might need to curtail my in-n-out visits for a while. And, basically, all food. I'll make something nice! I miss you too!

Leslie! Too many white people?!?! I'll have you know I am from a bi-racial home! So every blog has some color!

Brian and Lee! Don't cry! The vlog is a celebration of friendship and love!

Charlie! Dawson's Creek?!? Is that still filming?! I need to get in contact with the casting director!

Jesse! A memorial video?!?! That is the craziest thing I have ever heard?!?! Thanks for watching!