Friday, April 4, 2008

Congratulations, Dr. Prof. Gallagher!

Hey Blog Readers!

My eldest sister Mary was recently awarded tenure at University of Michigan! In celebration, my siblings and I procured this very flashy singing telegram for her. It is from a website called tajtunes.com. They offer many different jingles for all different occasions; straight from India!

Mary is an East Asian labor scholar so she was quite interested in the working conditions of the tajtunes employees. Unfortunately, she didn't have the opportunity to ask any questions at the end of the singing.

Enjoy the recording!

Best,
Joe

2 comments:

EricGilde said...

That's the most amazing thing I've heard in my entire life.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.