Thursday, June 12, 2008

Manny Time!

I went on one of my regular manny trips two weeks ago. My sister Mary had an academic conference in Montréal. My brother-in-law Ken was in China at the same time. Therefore, Professional Manny Joe (meaning me) flew in to help out. Unfortunately, I left my camera behind for many adventures in Montréal. We toured the Old City, went to the bio-dome, insectarium, and botanical gardens. It was so much fun and very exciting. Mary had downloaded Tootsie for us to watch and we all became obsessed with the theme song; hence it is the soundtrack for the vlog below! Enjoy!





Only 10 days till the road trip of the century!!!!!!!! Thank god the gas prices are reasonable right now!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenny Lee said...

Are you moving back to NYC?

Joe Gallagher said...

well, hello, jenny!

thanks for your comment! i've been getting so many lately it is hard to keep up.

i am moving back to NYC! yay! i can't wait. when do you get back?