Saturday, July 5, 2008

Days 10, 11 & 12!





Glacier Lake, Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada!

An amazing two nights and two days! The hike in was strenuous and hilly, however, it was worth it for the vista that awaited us. Check out the blog and see.

The last pics are of our drive through Glacier National Park in Montana on the way to Kalispell; where we stayed the night of July 4th and watched some fireworks.

Internet has been spotty. Sorry about the delay in posting! I'll give more details later.

6 comments:

deb semine said...

That was the best vlog yet! You guys put a smile on my face. Loved the mountain goat. How close were you to it? Banff was amazing. I know you'll see bears in Yellowstone. Please be careful.
Mom

rebelgrrl said...

that picture is so friggin pretty. we're about to watch the blog.
- mildred and her new husband ed

Unknown said...

That hurricane scene was like a scene from the Blair Witch Project. And if I am not mistaken, there were some wet boogers pouring out of Tommy's nose.

I would also like to point out that of all the jumping photos, Charlie's was the gayest!!!!

I'm all caught up!!! Hooray!!! Joe, I can't wait to see you!!!

Anonymous said...

The hurricane was amazing. I'm so jealous!

TiffyStew said...

Hey you guys... Awww.... i am sitting here in my draws, hair all crazy, haven't gotten reay for the day yet cause i spent my morning reading and watching all of the Road Trip 2008 Blogs!! Yaaay! I love you guys.. looks like you're having so much fun...!
Ya'll be safe! So glad i finally saw the blog. You guys are some crazy cooks. And thank goodness you survived Hurricane Andrew- what would i have done without my Charlie, Tommy, and Joe??

xoxo for life,
tiff

rebelgrrl said...

one of your best yet! loved the music! kinda like blair witch at moments! hurry home to brooklyn and i'll make you an egg cream. (yuck.)
you look like you're having so much fun!