Monday, October 15, 2007

Introducing Celia!



Finally! We made it to an area with WiFi today! I'm sorry blog readers. I have been getting so many comments and feedback from everyone on the blog about how badly you want updates quicker. I'll try my best.

Celia and I drove from DC to Meadows of Dan, VA on our first day of driving. We drove all the way down Skyline Drive and then connected to the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway. We stayed at the rustic "Rocky Knob Cabins". See the video for details on everything.

On our second day we drove again down the magnificent Blue Ridge Parkway. We made a stop at Grandfather Mountain in North Carolina. It is the highest mountain peak in the Blueridge (5,964 feet!). It was amazing and there was a mile high swinging bridge we crossed after a half mile hike. Really beautiful. Unfortunately, the foliage this season is not as magnificent as usual due to some drought stuff or some such thing. I don't know, look it up.

We continuted on the Blue Ridge to mile 385. We then found our way to Asheville, NC and the cozy (and cheap) ArtHaus Hostel. Its only us and some crazy older lady here tonight. We had dinner at some Jamaican/Mexican restaurant (yum), very filling.

Please check out all the videos and photos. There are some beauties there!

Skyline/Blue Ridge/Asheville

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you guys! I tune in every day to see what's happened! Don't pull a McCandliss and disappear. But maybe you should check out the nudist colony.

Why don't you update quicker! Hurry up! I hate you!

Unknown said...

Yes.