Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mike and Shannon get married in Cape Cod! 4 days until Road Trip!

Mike/Shannon Wedding Weekend!


Mike and Shannon tied the knot this weekend on Cape Cod. It was an amazing weekend and really beautiful celebration. Click the picture of Mike and Shannon to view the entire picasa album of my photos.

While in Falmouth I had the oil changed in my new/used 1997 Honda CRV. I bought it from my Yale roommate Charlie. It only has 117,200 miles on it! However, its in great shape.

I'll be packing my belongings up this week and deciding what won't be making the trip to LA. Then Friday I will be leaving for Washington DC to attend my childhood friend Shannon Spillane's wedding in Georgetown. The wedding is on Saturday. Celia, my road trip partner, will be meeting me in DC Sunday afternoon and off we go. We will be travelling down the Blue Ridge Parkway through Virginia. Look for some beautiful photos from that leg of the trip.

2 comments:

rebelgrrl said...

you and your bro look so much alike.
get on out to cali, baby!
xo,
e

Unknown said...

No. Way. Amazing.